Monday, December 21, 2009

God's amazing comfort-miss you @jasonmitchener

My dear friend Jason Mitchener aka @jasonmitchener -- passed away late Dec 16th-- I went to visit him the 17th to find that out-- he was always one amazing soul-- so uplifting thru all circumstances-- who made dreams come true- not dwelling on his disease!! In this video-- I read one of his devotionals from the book he wrote-had published. Along with other talents just a few I talked about-- as well as funeral tomorrow at http://www.sunnyslopemennonite.org/ Dec 22nd 2:00pm Phoenix....

2 comments:

baylormum said...

You made it through without tears! I don't know how you did it. I know today has been rough, but you have Jason's arms around you. Can't you feel them? For the first time! Don't you know he is loving the new freedoms he has??

Hetty said...

Ever since I found out face to face with the nursing staff--- gift in hand-- I have been bawling-- the at the funeral-- began again-- the he sent me comfort-- and I saw his always smiling face-- and joy began to settle in.... he is with Jesus-- dancing-- and I have so much history with him... I feel so blessed.

ShareThis